Shipping starting at $149 (business address without lifegate). Business address delivery with lift gate service is an additional $50.00. Residence delivery with lift gate service is an additional $100.
Our 4-compartment sink is high-quality, durable, and perfect for:
- Food demos
- Temporary service
- No water installation required! Just plug it into a 110v outlet and fill the fresh water tank. You now have a sink setup for wherever you desire. (Requirements of health department)
- We have helped hundreds of businesses and entrepreneurs get started. If you have any questions please let us know how we can help you.
- Pressurized hot and cold water (water heater has adjustable thermostat).
- 2.5 Gallon electric hot water heater with quick recovery time. UL, 174CE, CSA, C2.22
- (4) Stainless Steel Sink bowls interior size approximately: (+/- 1/8") 11 3/4" x 5 7/8" x 5 7/8" - Meets NSF
- Industrial Heavy Duty multiple wall panel, metal reinforced Cabinet
- Reinforced top
- 1-sink wash,1-sink rinse, 1-sink sanitizing, & 1-sink for hand washing - NSF
- Fresh Water Tank. (actual tank comes with the unit - no water bottle required)
- Waste Water Tank is 15% larger than fresh water tank (this is required by most health departments)
- High quality industrial pump - Meets NSF, CE
- GFCI adapter plug protects from electrical shocks
- 15A power cord
- Individually trapped drains as required in some states
- Emergency thermostat pressure valve installed on water heater.
- Lightweight easy to transport (only 75lbs empty - one person can lift the sink)
- This sink has back flow protection.
- Unit runs on any 110V 15A outlet. Does not need a 20A outlet
- All water connections are made with high quality lines certified to meet: ASTM F876/F877 and CSA B137.5 standards.
- Cabinet Dimensions : 30" x 20.25" x 36" (L x D x H)
- Weight : 75lbs without water
- Simple 10 minute setup.
- Item will be shipped via a freight carrier instead of UPS or FedEx ground.
- Handling time is 3 to 5 days. Transit time varies by your location.
Please pay close attention to the different shipping options (Business, Residential, Liftgate) and make sure to choose the type that applies to your shipping address. If you choose the wrong option, or decide to change after your order has shipped, then you will incur a re-consignment or re-delivery fee. You will be required to pay these additional fees directly to the trucking company before they will deliver your order. You will be required to pay the difference in the original and new shipping fees plus a re-delivery or re-consignment fee of $100.00.
Residential delivery fees apply to – business operating within residence, apartments, places of worship, schools (K-12), pre-schools, day cares, camps, farms, public storage facilities and any other such locations not generally recognized as commercial locations. Each listed applies to the ENTIRE premises.
Liftgate – Driver will lower the shipment to the ground at curbside of delivery address.
Business – Locations that don’t meet the description of residential. Business must be open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Delivery will be handled by a tractor trailer. Tractor trailers must be able to access your delivery address. Contact us if you are unsure whether or not a tractor trailer can deliver to your address. We can use Google Street View to make this determination. Picking up from the trucking terminal is always an option.
Be the first to review this product.
- $149.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)