Cancellations and Returns Policies
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS POLICIES
If an order is canceled before shipping, you may incur a cancellation fee of up to 3% at our discretion.
We accept cancellations until the time the shipment information has been transmitted to the carrier. A cancellation request must be sent via email to [email protected] and received before shipment information is transmitted to the carrier. Orders will be deemed to have been tendered to the carrier at the time shipment information is transmitted.
Once an order has been tendered to the carrier, the customer will be responsible for freight charges incurred to ship and return any order cancelled thereafter.
We accept returns of new, unused products only within 30 days of the date of delivery.
Be sure to carefully read the following information before contacting us about a return:
- The 30-day return policy only applies to new, unused merchandise.
- The 30-day return period begins on the date of delivery.
- Products must be returned unused and in new, sellable condition.
- Any product that has been fully or partially installed will be deemed used and non-returnable.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways.The customer is responsible for the actual shipping costs incurred.
- At our discretion, we may apply a restocking fee of up to 15%.
- All returns must be issued a return authorization number (RA#). All items returned without an RA# will be rejected upon arrival at our facility.
- All returned items are subject to inspection for damage before issuing a refund.
NOTE: Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and Waterworks Concession Sinks immediately and we will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records. Note that the carrier will make a final determination on all claims. In addition to the return policy all items sold by Waterworks Concession Sinks do carry a warranty. Warranties vary by product. Should you find the need for assistance with a defective item then please feel free to contact us so that we may honor this warranty.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#)
If your purchase meets the requirements for returning it, you will need an RA# to expedite the process. To obtain one, kindly complete the form below.
After obtaining return authorization, ship the item to the below address:
1434 Poinsett Hwy.
Greenville, SC 29609