Pinnacle Stainless Steel Handwashing Station™
A Portable Hot + Coldwater Hand Hygiene Sink
Whether you’re an elite pro chili master hosting foodie pop-ups, a trendy cosmetologist in a small office loft, or even a daycare provider with a lot of sticky fingers, hygiene—especially hand hygiene—is paramount to the health and safety of your customers, clients, wards, and staff. What’s more, the well-being of your company depends on you meeting local health department mandates, which, in some states, require certain business types to have at least one dedicated handwashing sink with hot and cold water located in each service area,* excluding the restroom hand sink.1
So, how do you follow the law if your business or pop-up location doesn’t have a compliant sink, plumbing, or the ability to add either?
Invest in a Pinnacle Stainless Steel Handwashing Station™ from Waterworks Concession Sinks™ and put a sink wherever you need it.†
Stainless Steel Advantage
Pinnacle Handwashing Station is manufactured with 304 stainless steel. This highly durable material is fire-resistant, rust-resistant, and hygienic. The metal is non-porous, so there are no open spaces for harmful germs and bacteria to settle into.2 Additionally, its smooth surface is easily cleaned and sanitized, which also helps keep it free of those illness-causing pathogens.
Centered within the countertop is the 22-gauge stainless steel wash basin, which is 23.5% thicker than similar 24-gauge pans (lower gauge, thicker metal).3 It measures 11 ⅞′′ W x 10 ⅞′′ L x 5 ¾′′ D and features a bevelled bar drain with basket strainer that meets NSF standards.* Set behind the sink is a hot-and-cold-water faucet. The chrome-look fixture boasts an 8.5-inch spout and ADA-compliant wrist-action handles. Integrated into the station is a liquid hand soap dispenser. Counter-mounted dispensers are less messy than traditional bar soaps and encourage handwashing.
The 93-lb station (empty weight) measures 26″ L x 18 ¾″ W x 33″ H and rolls on 5-inch swivel casters. These four locking wheels make it easy for one person to maneuver the hand sink and secure it by foot.
Housed within the cabinet are the heating, electrical, and plumbing components. To access them, disengage the keyless lock and open the laminated doors-with-handles.
Heating + Plumbing
Freshwater is stored in a 5-gallon tank. When the cold-water valve is opened, the commercial electric pump pushes room temperature water through the system and out the gooseneck spout. Thermostat-regulated water flows when the hot water valve is opened. The on-demand water is adjustable from 86° to 122° Fahrenheit.
Wastewater drains from the basin through vinyl tubing down into the gray water tank.
Pre-plumbed + Pre-wired
The power source, water pump, on-demand water heater, and plumbing are pre-installed. To begin operating your Pinnacle Stainless Steel Handwashing Station™, you will need to attach the gooseneck spout and wrist-action faucet handles, fasten the laminate door handles, hook up the quick-connect hose, and remove the protective film from the stainless steel.
- Stainless steel counter
- dimensions: 26′′ L x 18′′ W
- meets NSF standards*
- easy-clean smooth surface—wipe away germs and bacteria
- integrated soap dispenser—encourages handwashing
- Stainless steel basins
- interior bowl dimensions: 11 ⅞′′ W x 10 ⅞′′ L x 5 ¾′′ D
- meet NSF standards*
- 22-gauge—lower gauge, thicker metal
- 18/8 composition
- non-porous metal—easy to sanitize
- Stainless steel cabinet with laminate doors
- gooseneck spout and ADA handles must be attached
- dimensions: 26″ L x 18 ¾″ W x 38 ⅝″ H (height includes wheels, but not the faucet or optional splashguard)
- 93 lb. empty weight—can be lifted and transported by one person
- 18-gauge stainless steel panels
- 16-gauge stainless steel bottom
- resistant to stains and mold
- easy to clean
- keyless locking cabinet
- white laminate doors with black trim
- door handles must be attached
- 5-Inch locking swivel casters (4)—smooth rolling and secure
- For indoor use only
- 8.5-Inch commercial spout on hot-and-cold-water faucet
- Hot and cold water are required by most health departments.*
- high-rise, taller users don’t have to bend over as far
- tubular spout design adds more space to sink area, unlike similar products with low, residential-style spouts
- wrist action faucet handles—meets ADA standards
- chrome-look finish
- Stiebel Eltron Mini™ 2.1 tankless electric water heater
- Hot water are required by most health departments.*
- on-demand at point of use
- 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer / aerator
- adjustable thermostat from 86°–122° Fahrenheit
- 1,800W / 15A
- certified to ANSI/UL Std. 499
- Beveled bar drains (see images in gallery)
- required by most health departments*
- faster draining
- basket strainers—FREE
- SHURflo® 8005-733-155 Demand Pump
- 1.5 gpm flow rate
- back flow protection*
- NSF and CSA listed
- UL recognized
- Pex hoses with connectors
- quieter water flow
- certified to meet ASTM F876/F877 and CSA B137.5 standards polyethylene
- water lines—NSF 61 and NSF 372
- water connectors—NSF 51 and NSF 61
- 5-Gallon freshwater tank—included
- actual tank
- no bottle needed
- FDA Certified
- Wastewater tank—included
- 15% larger than fresh water tank
- required by most health departments*
- FDA Certified
- Line cords—included
- GFCI adapter plug protects from electrical shocks
- 20A power cord
- Great for use with health + beauty, education + daycare, retail, medical, and food + beverage environments (i.e., concession stands, mobile vending and catering carts, kiosks, food trucks, hot dog carts, etc.).†
- The sink system will be shipped via FedEx Ground®.
- Handling time is 3–5 days. Transit time varies by your location.
- If shipping to a business, the establishment must be open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- To help protect your purchase from scuffs, scratches, and damage during shipping and set-up, the surface of your stainless-steel sink station is covered with a protective film. You’ll want to remove it before using your sink. We’ve peeled a bit of the film from the top four corners to get you started.
* Health department regulations are not the same in every city and state. Contact your local government agency to determine applicable requirements before purchasing any sinks or components.
† Pinnacle Stainless Steel Handwashing Station™ is intended for indoor use only.
1 Connecticut State, “Salon Inspection Form Guidelines,” CT.gov, 2019, https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Practitioner-Licensing--Investigations/SalonInspection/Salon-Inspection-Form-Guidelines.
2 “7 Benefits of Stainless Steel: Why Stainless Steel Is so Good: SRS,” SRS Group, October 11, 2022, https://www.srsgroup.co.nz/blog/7-benefits-of-stainless-steel/.
3 “Sheet Metal Wire Gauge Sizes Data Chart: Gage Sizes Table Chart: Engineers Edge.” Engineers Edge - Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions. Accessed July 11, 2023.https://www.engineersedge.com/gauge.htm