New Stainless Steel Sink Pans
DIY Sink Kit
Perfect for Concession Stands
Versatile by design, this do-it-yourself kit easily fits into a wide range of kitchen environments, including bars, food trucks, and vending carts.
The compartments of this four-basin sink feature bar drains with basket strainers that meet NSF standards*. And each pan is made from 22-gauge stainless steel, which is 23.5% thicker than similar 24-gauge pans†. (Seemingly counter intuitive, a lower gauge number indicates thicker metal.)
- 4 Small hotel pans: See illustration in gallery for inside and outside dimensions
- meet NSF standards
- 22-gauge† stainless steel—lower gauge, thicker metal
- 18/8 composition
- Combined dimensions‡: 12 ⅞" x 27 ½ " x 6 ⅛" (width is less if pan lips overlap)
- 4 Beveled bar drains (see images in gallery)
- required by most health departments*
- faster draining
- 4 Basket strainers—FREE
- For use in bars and restaurants, concession stands, mobile vending and catering carts, kiosks, and food trucks.
* Health department regulations are not the same in every city and state. Contact your local government agency to determine applicable requirements before purchasing any sinks or components.
†“Sheet Metal Wire Gauge Sizes Data Chart: Gage Sizes Table Chart: Engineers Edge.” Engineers Edge - Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions. Accessed October 19, 2019. https://www.engineersedge.com/gauge.htm.
‡ The width of the combined dimensions is determined by positioning all pans side by side without overlapping the lips of the pans and measuring from the outside edge of the pan on the right to outside edge of the pan on the left. The width is less if the pan lips overlap.